Wednesday 8 June 2011

Take Flight.x


Well, starting a new blog today (well fixed it up) and I'm adding this post that is dedicated to my Dad which now has been a year and 4 days since his death.

The background image or this image to the left is a gift he got me from his trip to Spain with his mates. This jewellery means 'Motivation'.

It's a very good jewellery which I wear most the time and yes there is a sense of motivation and never giving up. Even though I'm about to give up a long time dream which is a lesson to get me there but I haven't given up on what I plan to do next.

So, 'Take Flight' was the words I chose, while I was thinking and so it lifts off today.

Hope to start making many posts that are dear to me and involves many of my inspiration, so I welcome you to 'Take Flight' and hope your dreams come true. x

p.s -- the beads and Water sign from 'AVON' was a gift from my Mom which was on a bracelet but it snapped :) .x

No comments:

Post a Comment